Our names are Sharon Quinter and Hillary
1. Which utensils do you use when cooking in your homes?
- Our families cook food on sufurias and pans.
2. Do you have any special traditions with meals or food?
- Yes. There are some kinds of food for certain communities only. For example, some vegetables from one community are not eaten by the other because they cause body swelling.
3. Do you ever have meals with your neighbors or is it just your family?
- No. we never have meals with our neighbors, only our families because food is expensive.
4. Quinter, do your brothers ever help cook meals?
- Yes, my brother cooks when my mother is not around.
1. Do boys or men help with the household chores like washing utensils and cooking?
2. Do you ever skip meals because you don’t have food?