1. Reason why we boil water.
- We boil water in order to kill germs because the water pipes pass through sewages
2. Do most people have lavatories in their households?
Most households have pit latrines dug outside and shared by more than ten families. Some bathe inside their houses because they can’t bear sharing filthy bathrooms with their neighbors.
3. Where does human waste go?
- The human waste goes in the sewages and the sewage pipes take the waste to Nairobi dam. Some wastes are left flowing in open ditches or thrown in trash.
4. Is water contamination a daily problem? Yes
What causes the contamination? Sometimes broken water pipes meet with flowing waste
1. Are there families without lavatories in your country?