A tour in an Arab country (using Google Earth) – Arabic 103
This project was divided into two steps:
The students had to create a brochure promoting a visit to an Arab Country.
- Name and location of country (where is it in the world)
- Government (who leads the country, how they were elected, what type of government)
- Sites to see (include at least seven sites to visit when in your country)
- Geography (include natural attractions or natural resources in your country)
- Culture (include at least 3 of the following in your brochure: holidays, dress, lifestyles/customs, food, recreation/games, language, economics)
- Photos/Pictures (include at least 3 pictures or photos from your country)
- It should be handwritten in Arabic.
Below is an example of a brochure about Morocco:
Students used Google Earth to explore the country that they chose. They had to find at least seven landmarks in the country. For each landmark, they had to write a paragraph explaining its significance; then they created a movie using the “tour option”.
Below is an example of a tour also in Morocco: