About the Authors

Elizabeth Hagele: 

I am currently a Junior at St. Lawrence University and double majoring in Business and Communications. Aside from my academics, I’m involved in many clubs and organizations here on campus. I am a member for the Student Social Media Team, The Thelomathesian Society, Delta Delta Delta, and the Vice President of The Class of 2018. During my free time she enjoys hanging out with friends and family, being outside, skiing, playing with her puppy and traveling.

Waverly Hurd:

Hi! My name is Waverly Hurd and I am a senior at St. Lawrence University. I am majoring in Performance and Communicative Arts as well as minoring in Gender and Sexuality Studies. I am from Darien, CT and graduated from Darien High School in 2013. I am a member of the sorority on SLU’s campus known as Delta Delta Delta and I am currently serving at the Academic Chairman for my chapter located in Canton, NY.

Lindsay Geier:

Hello! My name is Lindsay Geier and I am a senior at Saint Lawrence University. I am pursuing a bachelor’s degree in both Psychology and the Rhetoric side of Performance and Communicative Arts. I am from South Burlington, Vermont. On campus, I am a member of the SLU Women’s Soccer Team, and this season I am honored to step into a tri-captain role, prior to studying abroad in Vienna, Austria this past Spring, I was Co-President of Circle K, a participant of the LINC program, and I am currently serving as Risk Manager for Delta Delta Delta Sorority here at Saint Lawrence.