About the Authors

Macklin Brigham

• I’m a Sophomore from Cherry Valley, New York — a small town an hour west of Albany.  I haven’t formally declared anything yet, but I hope to major in Performance and Communication Arts and minor in Film and Representation Studies.  In my free time, I like to read (works from the Beat Movement are my current obsession), binge watch television shows on Netflix, and people watch with my friends in the Student Center.

Raquell Muniz

• I am a Junior from Managua, Nicaragua. I am a double major in Performance and Communication Arts and Business. I am currently applying to go off-campus next semester and take part of the NYC program offered at St. Lawrence University. In my free time, I enjoy binge watching tv series on Netflix -currently watching Narcos- and being outside while the weather is still nice.

Katie McGarrity

• I am a senior from Buffalo, New York, and I am a PCA major with a Creative Writing minor.  I just came back from the spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, and I work at the WORD Studio on campus. I love to read, write, and hike the Adirondack high peaks.